~Katsojat~

~Translate~

perjantai 22. helmikuuta 2013

~Passion for fashion~

 

I have passion for fashion
So strong with love and affection
It tells from the way I look; suave and just that
In mood and reaction looking good remains my mission
With no intention of attracting public attention

My hair and all I wear, perfumes and underwear
Jeans, jewels, T- shirts and foot wears define my style so clear
Though I came naked I must stay clothed
Cultivating this idea makes me adhere
To my style and all I wear

Will I ever be me without what I wear?
This seems like my greatest fear
Though I’m aware I stay glued to my style and all I wear
Creating an artistic impression of bodily expression with fashion
This isn’t an obsession, its just my unending passion for fashion.
Jasmin Guessous
***




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

~ Kerro ihmeessä mielipiteesi postauksestani
~ Kysy rohkeasti, jos tulee jotain kysyttävää
~ KIITOS kaikista kommenteista! Niitä on aina mukava lueskella ja samoin vastailla!(: